19 Oct 2012

♡ Laptop + new package

Hi everybody (:

I got my laptop back today and I'm soooooo relieved that it's was only the adapter that was not working and not the motherboard. I just have to stock up on spare parts from Ebay. Till now, I have changed the battery, the keyboard and the adapter. My laptop is a Toshiba L300 by the way, and it's maybe 5 years old now. But you know, it's good and working right now. And I got a package today from cosmetic-love.com though the Missha BB Perfect Cover Cream was missing. I just emailed them, I hope they reply soon. Anyway, I got Missha BB Boomer, I wanted to test that out and it smells like baby powder, I didn't expect that smell to be so noticeable. Whatever it's okay, it smells like baby. I'll post pictures later. I guess that is all for now, I haven't much to say. Oh yeah, Itsjudytime and Benji had their baby Julianna and she's so pretty. I've been following them for not super long but I love watching their vlogs everyday. I even prefer watching them that watching series online. They are so inspiring. 


I don't know if I like this song or not.The first time I heard it was in one of Princess Joules videos. It's funny and I don't understand anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment