10 Oct 2012

♡ Daily Skin Care Routine


I've been using this set of products religiously for more than two weeks now, and the combination works for my skin. For your information, my skin is oily-dry and acne-prone. I feel that my skin feels better now, but still acne-prone. :/ It takes time I know.

1. Aloe Liquid Soap is basically a cleanser. You can google it if you want more information. From my point of view, my skin doesn't feel moisturized after this, it feel rather dry, not super dry but a little. I like the pump-action dispenser making it hygienic. 

2. Aloe Vera Gelly, it's a soothing clear gel for acne-prone skin. What I do is spread it all over my skin and let it sit for a while before applying anything else. I've been using it as moisturizer which is not really. But I like it, though using too much would leave your skin sticky because the skin can't absorb it all. I love the fact that it hasn't make me break out or dried up or irritated my skin. 

3. Gill Invisible Face Gel that I have already reviewed here. I would just apply this on my pimples. It dries them up, slowly. Really slowly but it works for me, it doesn't make me break out.

After applying both of these gel, my skin would feel smooth and non-sticky. This is my routine for day and night. If I have to go out, I would just do this but be more lightly with the gels and put foundation and makeup on this. You have noticed I don't use any toner or moisturizer. Right now, I don't need any moisturizer because the Aloe vera gelly does the job well. For toner, I have not find any that I like, most of the toners I have tried yet makes my skin feel oily, sticky and not fresh. I'm still looking for the right one. Do you have any recommendation for a good conditioner? Please tell me what you use please? If you have the same skin combination as I mine, please tell me what works for you xx

Edit: For acne-scars and dark spots, what products have been working for you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment