23 Jan 2014

♡ Rain + my guilty pleasure

Kylie showing Khloe what she did to her hair and she got dye all over her neck and scalp.

It's raining so hard right now. I'm watching the second episode from Keeping up with the Kardashians season 9. I love this series a lot, much more than any reality tv shows. I teared up when Khloe cried in the car..She's so beautiful, my favourites are Khloe, Kylie and Kim. I love Kourtney too, love her bohemian-ish style. Okay, I love every one of them, all the Ks, etc.

 I would love to get a dvd collection *hint hint*

3 comments:

  1. Hi Meeline!
    Surprised to see a mauritian blog on beauty but excited for it since a lot of people on the island can refer to it! Keep up the good reviews :)
    As for the moroccanoil, pls do try it if u get a chance. It really works wonders for my frizzy hair. The only downside is the price but even if u use it regularly, the bigger bottle will definitely last very long. Also if u have light hair get the one for light hair. The moroccanoil does gets ur hair looking blacker! Even my mom loves it and she can put off dying her roots longer since it's great for dyed hair.
    So that's my two cents. I will definitely share the link to your blog and keep coming back!
    xo
    Vannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'll try ebay, yesstyle sadly does not ship to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your advice, I'll try moroccanoil soon maybe when I'm done with this one. It's on my wishlist! haha

    ReplyDelete