I have come across some posts on this year's beauty resolutions and I thought: "Why not write mine?" for the sake of my skin. Today I'm going to write mine :)
- Clean makeup brushes at least once a week.
- Have a strict morning and night skincare routine.
- Stop touching my face except for lipstick touches, if else, no touching the face and even neck.
- Always make thorough research on beauty products before buying them.
- Always look at ingredients, watch out for the bad stuff and for active ingredients.
- To not give in to 'hyped' beauty miracle products.
- Stick to the minimum makeup for work days: foundation, eyebrows, eye shadow and tinted lip balm are acceptable.
- Avoid sticking my phone against my skin whenever I get phone calls.
- Not to pick on pimples.
- To drink tea every single day.
- Clean up my makeup collection every month.
- Stop eating sugary food like sweets, sodas, and any sugar other stuff that the body does not need.
- Avoid dairy products because of hormones. Milk in the morning is acceptable.
- Stop with fast foods and anything fried.
- Drink one glass of warm water with 1 tablespoon of honey every morning on an empty stomach.
- Drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
- Stop eating more than necessary.
- Take vitamin supplements. (I need to research on that)
- Keep a food diary.
- Find an exercise routine that I could do everyday for about 30 minutes. I have to Youtube that.
I have included food-related resolutions here because what I eat shows up on my skin. Sadly, this is a fact for me. If I keep up with my beauty resolutions this year, my face could clear up. Hopefully!!
What are your beauty resolutions for this year?