1. Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Gel Wash - I liked using this cleanser with my Clarisonic. It might not be the best idea because it contains salicylic acid, so this combination is really drying but whatever. Not repurchased again simply because I'm not a big fan of the scent.
2. Bioderma Sébium H2O Micelle Solution 250ml - I thought about switching up my makeup remover and use this one because it claimed to control excess sebium and stuff. But I don't think it made any difference at all.
3. Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution 500ml - Big girl now, switched to the 500ml. Love it.
4. Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution 250ml - Go for medium size if you're like me - tend to use too much with big bottles.
5. Clearasil Daily Clear Daily Gel Wash 150ml - Definitely my go to cleanser of all time, it has salicylic acid and I like the scent. Plus it's cheap.
6. Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer Acne & Shine Control - I'm on my 3rd bottle and I'm still unsure if I like it or not. I liked using it under my foundation just because it contains salicylic acid but I don't think it did much as a primer. But it does reduce redness - not for long though.
7. Lancôme Trésor Eau De Parfum - Sample I got as a gift, it smells amazingly good. Still undecided whether I should purchase a bottle, it's so pricey.
8. Batiste Dry Shampoo (Wild) - It gives ton of volume volume.
9. Bausch & Lomb ReNu MultiPlus - I'm a contact lens wearer, these are simply necessities.
10. TRESemmé Smooth Salon Silk Conditioner - 900 ml - It's okay, does the job, not a fan of the scent.
11. Freeman Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing - Honestly I bought this because there was so much hype about this product. Normally, I would not even dare to purchase any Freeman products because of the high alcohol content. It did a pretty good job, my skin felt smooth every time I used it though it's more of a scrub than a mask I'd say.
12. Pixi Early Bird Make Up Kit - This was my very first makeup palette, it's old and just a mess inside, all cracked up because it fell down. I did not use it much except for the bronzer.
13. Mudd Original Mask Deep Cleansing Pure Clay Formula - I bought about 5 of these, it's cheap, gets the job done. For those with sensitive/dry skin, beware because of the high alcohol content.