Pictures source: Instagram
1. Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Gel Wash - I liked using this cleanser with my Clarisonic. It might not be the best idea because it contains salicylic acid, so this combination is really drying but whatever. Not repurchased again simply because I'm not a big fan of the scent.
2. Bioderma Sébium H2O Micelle Solution 250ml - I thought about switching up my makeup remover and use this one because it claimed to control excess sebium and stuff. But I don't think it made any difference at all.
3. Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution 500ml - Big girl now, switched to the 500ml. Love it.
4. Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution 250ml - Go for medium size if you're like me - tend to use too much with big bottles.
5. Clearasil Daily Clear Daily Gel Wash 150ml - Definitely my go to cleanser of all time, it has salicylic acid and I like the scent. Plus it's cheap.
6. Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer Acne & Shine Control - I'm on my 3rd bottle and I'm still unsure if I like it or not. I liked using it under my foundation just because it contains salicylic acid but I don't think it did much as a primer. But it does reduce redness - not for long though.
7. Lancôme Trésor Eau De Parfum - Sample I got as a gift, it smells amazingly good. Still undecided whether I should purchase a bottle, it's so pricey.
8. Batiste Dry Shampoo (Wild) - It gives ton of volume volume.
9. Bausch & Lomb ReNu MultiPlus - I'm a contact lens wearer, these are simply necessities.
10. TRESemmé Smooth Salon Silk Conditioner - 900 ml - It's okay, does the job, not a fan of the scent.
11. Freeman Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing - Honestly I bought this because there was so much hype about this product. Normally, I would not even dare to purchase any Freeman products because of the high alcohol content. It did a pretty good job, my skin felt smooth every time I used it though it's more of a scrub than a mask I'd say.
12. Pixi Early Bird Make Up Kit - This was my very first makeup palette, it's old and just a mess inside, all cracked up because it fell down. I did not use it much except for the bronzer.
13. Mudd Original Mask Deep Cleansing Pure Clay Formula - I bought about 5 of these, it's cheap, gets the job done. For those with sensitive/dry skin, beware because of the high alcohol content.
Hi people, it's been pretty long since I've blogged, probably a month or so I think but then, I did not have much to share with you. It's past midnight, I'm listening to 'Heart Attack' by Demi Lovato on Youtube, she is I would say my favourite female artist, I love her voice so much. Lately, I've been obssessed with using the elliptical machine at gym, once I even got to 700 calories which could be a false 700 though. Anyways, yeah it's been a little over a month since I've started going to the gym, I'm still fat because I eat chocolate all the time. Let's just say that I'm obssessed with elliptical and dark chocolate precisely by Cote D'or, yes I've favourites! I've been going to the gym 5 times a week for an average of one and 15 minutes most the time. I've not noticed much difference except that maybe my arms are a very slightly less flabby and my thighs got a slightly smaller. I used the word "slightly" because my brother tells me that it's all in my head and that I'm still fat. lol He's annoying. Over the past 2-3 days, I ate an entire box of 200g dark chocolate. It's like a week of working out for nothing I know but I had such bad craving for it. What else can I talk about? Hmm yeah, work has been pretty good, no not good, just busy and complicated and lots of "what the heck are they talking about" and lots of replying to emails and asking questions to which I would ask more questions and during conference calls, I understand nothing because of their accents but I've been growing so much in my work, I understand a little more, and what my job is about and what is expected of me and how I should do my job, it's just very mind opening. Mind opening? Yeah, I don't know if I'm using that term correctly but whatever.
What else? Oh yeah, by the way, I've discovered that I don't need to wear makeup primers anymore because my Missha BB cream has already dimethicone in it which is the one of the main ingredients in makeup primers and my bb cream does not come blotchy at the end of the day even after the gym. I might do a makeup routine blog post tomorrow...no later on today because we are obviously already tomorrow...yes, I'm blabbering. A few hours ago, I bought 3 tops on Ebay for $29, pretty good right? No, I don't know if that was a good idea but these tops were cute and kind of cheap compared to Asos but then I know I should not expect much in terms of quality.
I should work out tomorrow, I ate so much........I need to sleep and drink tons of water, I got these little red dots like on my arms because I don't drink enough water which seems so weird..
Hi, how are you? Me? I'm fine. I'm only, you know, stressed and itching to do some online shopping like always but I should not. So, I thought why not update my blog and make a post about how I'm feeling today. I was looking for a picture for this post to start off and I found the perfect one, I thought that this represents me and how I feel. I love receiving parcels, I love opening them and discovering what I bought. Yes, I used the word "discovering" because sometimes on the spur of the moment, I don't even remember what I have purchased. Isn't it sad? Yeah, shopping makes my pretty wallet really sad. I recently got a new leather with a leopard panel from Asos, I love it, I was actually yearning for a Marc by Marc Jacobs one, but who am I kidding, I'm never going to buy something that expensive. At this point in my life, I feel like I do 80% of my shopping online. I've buying honestly a lot, my makeup collection has grown so much, okay it's not as crazy huge like those of Youtube gurus ...though I wished!
I remember when I first started shopping, I would go on Ebay and buy loads of cheap costume jewelry. Then I got fed with fake stuff, and I started working, got my own credit card and I moved to much better quality stuff. And yeah, I found Asos, I got many many clothes, shoes and accessories from there and you know, that was new thing. Then I moved on, I started my search for holy grail makeup and beauty products - all thanks to the Youtube generation and now I'm obssessed with buying makeup. I go on Feelunique and Asos almost everyday to see if they got new beauty brands or any sale going on. I go on shopping websites every single day. I cannot believe how much time I actually waste on there but I cannot help myself.Yeah, me too I wonder where this post is going and what the hell is my point in writing this post. Maybe by writing this, I'm hoping to get some sympathy from you guys who can relate and understand what I'm feeling.
I seriously want to shop. Maybe get these stupid work pants that I've been meaning to buy since forever. On a side note, I hate buying work clothes because I found them to be such a waste of money. What is wrong with me, right? I've no idea but I don't like wearing work clothes, most of them are so uncomfortable and itchy and too crisp for me or just crease so easily. I don't like working, I don't like studying or doing anything except shopping. Can I be a personal online shopper? But only for people with similar taste than me. Duh, I won't have any client. Seriously, I should get back to revising and get my act together. I've two exams and actually, I'm aiming to pass only one of the two because I don't give much crap about the second one because I know that if I study for both, I won't pass any of them.
I want to shop. I want to get this beautiful Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita palette which will cost me fifty pounds with shipping which is so ridiculously expensive and I already have 3 UD Naked palettes. I know, there's something so wrong with me that I'm compensating the void with food and online shopping. I miss my boyfriend. Honey, can I get the palette? Please? Or maybe something from MADO, oh I have that voucher for Mado, okay, I know what I want to get next week if we go shopping, I'm going to get a new foundation at Mado. YEAH. Did I tell you about this Dior gloss I bought which I have not used.
That's all for tonight, I actually wrote more personal stuff but I erased more because it just too personal for your eyes. Good night ladies and I hope this picture made you smiled.. because it made me smiled.
Picture Source: Google