1. Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Gel Wash - I liked using this cleanser with my Clarisonic. It might not be the best idea because it contains salicylic acid, so this combination is really drying but whatever. Not repurchased again simply because I'm not a big fan of the scent.
2. Bioderma Sébium H2O Micelle Solution 250ml - I thought about switching up my makeup remover and use this one because it claimed to control excess sebium and stuff. But I don't think it made any difference at all.
3. Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution 500ml - Big girl now, switched to the 500ml. Love it.
4. Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution 250ml - Go for medium size if you're like me - tend to use too much with big bottles.
5. Clearasil Daily Clear Daily Gel Wash 150ml - Definitely my go to cleanser of all time, it has salicylic acid and I like the scent. Plus it's cheap.
6. Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer Acne & Shine Control - I'm on my 3rd bottle and I'm still unsure if I like it or not. I liked using it under my foundation just because it contains salicylic acid but I don't think it did much as a primer. But it does reduce redness - not for long though.
7. Lancôme Trésor Eau De Parfum - Sample I got as a gift, it smells amazingly good. Still undecided whether I should purchase a bottle, it's so pricey.
8. Batiste Dry Shampoo (Wild) - It gives ton of volume volume.
9. Bausch & Lomb ReNu MultiPlus - I'm a contact lens wearer, these are simply necessities.
10. TRESemmé Smooth Salon Silk Conditioner - 900 ml - It's okay, does the job, not a fan of the scent.
11. Freeman Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing - Honestly I bought this because there was so much hype about this product. Normally, I would not even dare to purchase any Freeman products because of the high alcohol content. It did a pretty good job, my skin felt smooth every time I used it though it's more of a scrub than a mask I'd say.
12. Pixi Early Bird Make Up Kit - This was my very first makeup palette, it's old and just a mess inside, all cracked up because it fell down. I did not use it much except for the bronzer.
13. Mudd Original Mask Deep Cleansing Pure Clay Formula - I bought about 5 of these, it's cheap, gets the job done. For those with sensitive/dry skin, beware because of the high alcohol content.
Hi people, it's been pretty long since I've blogged, probably a month or so I think but then, I did not have much to share with you. It's past midnight, I'm listening to 'Heart Attack' by Demi Lovato on Youtube, she is I would say my favourite female artist, I love her voice so much. Lately, I've been obssessed with using the elliptical machine at gym, once I even got to 700 calories which could be a false 700 though. Anyways, yeah it's been a little over a month since I've started going to the gym, I'm still fat because I eat chocolate all the time. Let's just say that I'm obssessed with elliptical and dark chocolate precisely by Cote D'or, yes I've favourites! I've been going to the gym 5 times a week for an average of one and 15 minutes most the time. I've not noticed much difference except that maybe my arms are a very slightly less flabby and my thighs got a slightly smaller. I used the word "slightly" because my brother tells me that it's all in my head and that I'm still fat. lol He's annoying. Over the past 2-3 days, I ate an entire box of 200g dark chocolate. It's like a week of working out for nothing I know but I had such bad craving for it. What else can I talk about? Hmm yeah, work has been pretty good, no not good, just busy and complicated and lots of "what the heck are they talking about" and lots of replying to emails and asking questions to which I would ask more questions and during conference calls, I understand nothing because of their accents but I've been growing so much in my work, I understand a little more, and what my job is about and what is expected of me and how I should do my job, it's just very mind opening. Mind opening? Yeah, I don't know if I'm using that term correctly but whatever.
What else? Oh yeah, by the way, I've discovered that I don't need to wear makeup primers anymore because my Missha BB cream has already dimethicone in it which is the one of the main ingredients in makeup primers and my bb cream does not come blotchy at the end of the day even after the gym. I might do a makeup routine blog post tomorrow...no later on today because we are obviously already tomorrow...yes, I'm blabbering. A few hours ago, I bought 3 tops on Ebay for $29, pretty good right? No, I don't know if that was a good idea but these tops were cute and kind of cheap compared to Asos but then I know I should not expect much in terms of quality.
I should work out tomorrow, I ate so much........I need to sleep and drink tons of water, I got these little red dots like on my arms because I don't drink enough water which seems so weird..