4 Oct 2012

♡ Baked Fish


Ingredients
3 lbs any fish
2 lemons juiced
Garlic, thyme, salt, pepper, Olive oil

Instructions
1. Preheat your oven at 200°C.
2. Marinate your fish with salt, pepper, crushed garlic and thyme.
3. Coat your baking dish with olive oil.
4. Place your fish in the dish (not stacked up).
5. Pour the lemon juice on the fish and a little bit of olive oil.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or less or more depending on your oven and the size of your fish.

I cooked this fish tonight and I have to say that it was quite dry mainly because I let it bake for too long but the taste was okay. I'm not a fan of lemon in food except cake or candies or drink but you know, I could get used to it - maybe. That was my first time baking fish actually. The way I cooked it was covering the baking tin with aluminium foil. I left it in the oven for approximately  30 minutes but it was still uncooked, very very lightly white so I took the aluminium foil off and put the tin higher in the oven. I left it baking for a little less than 45 minutes but it was overcooked and so dry even though there is still sauce in the baking tin. So I guess that cooking the fish without aluminium foil for 30 minutes would do the job. 



No comments:

Post a Comment