1 cup self-raising flour sifted
1/2 cup cacao sifted
3/4 cup castor sugar
1/4 cup butter
1/3 cup milk
1. Preheat your oven at 180°C.
2. Melt your butter. Cream your butter and sugar together. Use the remaining butter to grease your baking tin.
3. Add egg one at a time and whisk thoroughly.
4. Stir in your flour,cocoa, milk and mix lightly.
5. Pour the mixture in your baking tin. Bake for 15 minutes or less depending on your oven.
It's not one of my favourite cake because it's pretty compact even though it's not greasy. I like chocolate better than cacao I guess. For the dryness of it, I think it could be improved by using 1/3 cacao and 1/2 cup milk.