13 Nov 2013

♡ Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment


At some point, this hair oil was so much raved on Youtube and blogs together with the Moroccanoil(which can't be shipped to Mauritius), so I gave in to the craze and got the Macadamia Natural Oil, it retails for £29.95 for a 125ml pump bottle on hqhair.com. Its claims :

"Say hello to soft and manageable hair with Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment. Particularly beneficial for dry and damaged hair, it provides intense nourishment which de-tangles your locks to make them easier to manage. Your hair will be left frizz-free, with a smooth and shiny finish, whilst the UV protectors will also prevent coloured hair from fading and losing its vibrancy. Drying time will also be reduced by 40-50%, minimusing exposure to damaging heat."


What I did was pump twice and apply it on my damp clean hair and that is it. And the next day, I'll woke up and my hair would feel smooth to the touch, really good smelling, and a little frizzy.

Good points:
Smells freakingly awesomely good.
Does help detangle my hair.
Comes with a pump
Make my hair feel smooth

Bad points:
Does not control my frizzy hair completely
Does not make me hair shiny
Relatively expensive
Does not make my hair less dry

I don't think I'm going to repurchase this again, I'll probably get the Moroccanoil one.

No comments:

Post a Comment