16 Nov 2013

♡ Garnier Summerbody Moisturising Lotion


I got it off feelunique for £6.05, it is like regular body lotion - it's white except that your skin turn into a brown color (with hint of orange) overnight which is soooo pretty. It's smell very artificially apricot, smells really good BUT overnight, gosh that smell that it turns into, it is so gross and stuck with me like for 2-3 days. It is the only thing that bothers me about this product plus I think it is important to use a tanning mitt with it because I used it twice, and both times I ended up with streaky lines, and also because the lotion is white, it's hard to know what area you've missed. So yeah, you get the idea, streaky lines + large still white area + gross smell = 2-3 days of awkwardness and covered legs.

Bottom line, I don't like this product. It makes me smell really bad - an odour similar to henna. Do you know henna? I hate the smell of henna by the way, that's the only reason I never played with henna during college years, haha I love the idea of drawing fake tattoos with henna but the smell of it always put me off. Anyways, for only £6.05 for 400ml is a pretty good deal but for me, it was just a waste of money. I've used this twice, and it's like 98% still full. I don't know what to do with this. Do you fake tan? Doesn't the smell annoys you? What do you do about it? Share your tips with me, pretty please:)

And do you know a tanning product that does not smell at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment