15 Jan 2014

♡ Collective online haul

I've done quite a bit of online shopping during Nov-Dec period with all the sales going on, so I just indulged and got myself some backup products, new things I want to try + more. I got some of my orders from the post office today, I was a little shocked by the number of packages there were actually.

Asos Sonic pointed heels in black
Asos Petite high waist trousers with zips in black
Garnier ambre solaire after sun soothing hydrating lotion 400ml
Garnier ambre solaire clear protect high SPF30 200ml
Hawaiian tropic sensitive face sun lotion SPF30 120ml
Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion original 11ml
Real techniques miracle complexion sponge
Mudd original mask deep cleansing pure clay formula reseable pack 100ml
Clearasil daily clear deep cleansing toner 250ml
Quinoderm cream 10 50g
Bioderma sensibio H2O micelle solution 500ml
Clearasil ultra rapid action gel wash 150ml
Sigma F80 flat kabuki brush

But now that I've listed everything, it doesn't seem that much. I'm most excited about the makeup items.

Sigma F80 Kabuki Brush. Yes I got two. One for an upcoming giveaway:)

Real techniques miracle complexion sponge

Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion original

No comments:

Post a Comment