19 Feb 2013

♡ Etude House AC Clinic Daily Acne Foam Cleanser

Etude House AC Clinic Daily Acne Foam Cleanser
"Etude House AC Clinic ACNE Foam Cleanser: Formulated with Salicylic Acid, Triclosan and Sandalwood Oil, Acne Foam Cleanser removes acne causing germs to keep your skin clean all day. Ideal for use as a makeup removal cleanser." 

Months ago I was looking for a foamy cleanser with no little exfoliating stuff inside and I found this one on cosmetic-love.com. It retails for $13.29 for a 150ml tube which isn't too bad considering that it is REALLY foamy. The smell put me off the first few times I tried it but you get used to that medical-ish smell. It is basically a white thick smooth cream that foams with water. A little goes a long way. I used it with my clarisonic and I find it a little too drying because of the salicylic acid, so I used it only once a day. I can't say whether it is effective for acne but definitely did not aggravate mine. My face felt clean with this one. 

I like this cleanser a lot, I would not say I like it as much as Forever Living Aloe Vera cleanser but definitely one I will consider buying again if I'm out of cleanser again. 

Do I recommend it?
Yes if you like foamy cleanser with salicylic acid and don't mind the smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment