4 large eggs
200 g chocolate
1. Melt the chocolate and allow to cool.
2. Separate the eggs white from the yolk. Beat the whites until they are fluffy.
3. Whisk the yolks and chocolate.
4. Fold the eggs whites in the mixture.
5. Put in cute little containers and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
This is a really easy recipe. My brother saw a recipe like that on tv and I was doubtful about it because the eggs are raw. Anyway, we tried. By we, I mean "I" did all the work. If you attempt this recipe, make sure the chocolate is cool before you start beating the whites because they will turn into a weird texture.
And yeah, you'll know the whites are done if nothing falls down if you turn your bowl upside down.