6 Jun 2013

♡ Wishlist #9

I wish I could buy everything but I'm trying to cut back on shopping because I bought too much already. But I love making wishlists and this is my weekly picks. I've on doing this for myself selfishly to prevent myself from shopping and still it's a pleasure for me to browse Asos. So stay with me if you want to see more. I'd make that a weekly post. I sure hope my blog won't become too Asos oriented. Lol. spam. I'm sorry. 

ASOS Heart & Bow Suspender Sheer Tights, ASOS Pattern Sheer Tights, ASOS Black Over The Knee Stripe Tights


Only Maxi Vest Dress, ASOS PETITE Zip Front Onesie With Strap Detail, ASOS PETITE Sexy 90's Insert Maxi Dress


River Island Floral Scoop Vest, ASOS PETITE Longline V Neck Cami, ASOS Body with Scoop Back in Stripe


ASOS PETITE Ridley Supersoft High Waisted Ultra Skinny Jeans in Angel Green, ASOS PETITE Ridley Supersoft High Waisted Ultra Skinny Jean In Ice Blue Vintage Wash, ASOS PETITE Elgin Supersoft Skinny Jeans In Washed Coral


Only Oversize Stripe T-Shirt, ASOS Jumper In Mesh Knit, River Island Scoop Ballerina Stripe Top


ASOS PETITE Exclusive Playsuit in Vintage Floral Print, ASOS PETITE Soft Skater Dress In Paisley, ASOS PETITE Exclusive Shirt Swing Dress


ASOS PETITE Exclusive Cami Top With Strappy Cut Out Back, ASOS PETITE Bow Back Denim Top, ASOS PETITE Exclusive Peplum Top Strappy


ASOS PETITE Exclusive Aztec Print Cross Back Top, ASOS PETITE Exclusive Ruffle Top With Split Back, ASOS PETITE Exclusive Playsuit In Aztec Print


ASOS PETITE New Forever T-Shirt, ASOS PETITE Supersoft High Waisted Ultra Skinny Jeans in Mid Stonewash, ASOS Crop Top with Bow Back

Yes I love black. And yes I am attracted to statement pieces. And yes, these are really loud styles. But I just can't help myself. Are you bored with my posts? if yes, nevermind coz I love wishlist. okayyyyy!! Good night and be happy and lovely and happy :)


Pictures source: asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment