9 Dec 2012

♡ Elite Models Foundation Brush

"Elite Model Foundation Brush"
Hi beautiful people:) Today, I'm going to finally make a review of this foundation brush by Elite Models. I have been using it regularly for over a month now and I think its a rather good brush. The bristles are surprisingly really soft and I've experienced zero bristles fallout. For a relatively cheap brush, I think it is awesome and it does not "lose color" when you put it in hot water. I do that to kill all germs. Anyway, what I would to is put a little foundation on the brush, dab it on different areas of my face and start blending out. It's like painting except that it is your face, after you are done painting, you could be left with streaks of foundation but that is fine, the solution is to dab the side of the brush onto your skin and voila! zero streaks.

I can't say that my face look flawless etc because it depends on several stuff like foundation, primer etc. But it does a fine job. Since I don't have any brush to make comparisons, I will say that I like applying foundation with this brush rather than using my fingers because I feel that I use less foundation with the brush. And to wash it, I would just use soap and water and then finish off with hot water to kill bacteria.

I would recommend this to anyone just starting out with foundation and who wants a cheap brush, this is the one to buy. It is definitely worth the money. It is sturdy. There is no shedding. No loss of color. The bristles are soft. What else do you need, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment