11 May 2014

♡ Empties #3


Hi :) I'm back with another empties post. I cleaned up my vanity this morning and I thought I'd share my thoughts on these products before throwing them away. 

1. La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF50+ Melt-In Cream - I got this when I was going through a test study that I was obliged to use on my face everyday. I loved the texture of this sunscreen but sadly this broke me out. My brother tried it too for while and it broke him out too.

2. Garnier Summerbody Moisturising Lotion Sun-Kissed Look in Deep - I have a love/hate relationship with this tanning product. It's sticky, smells bad overnight, may give you an orange color if you leave it for too long and you may missed some areas of your body since it's a white cream.

3. Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment - It makes your hair smells really good but as far as healing and hydrating your hair and whatever, I don't think it works unless you use a ton for example if you want to deep condition your hair but then, this is so expensive, I don't think it's worth it.

4. Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel - I'm still on the fence about this acne product. It stings so much and it does not work as effectively as other products I've tried.

5. Garnier Intensive 7 Days Hydrating Lotion with Moisturising Aloe Vera - I don't have much to say about this one, I think it's okay, it hydrates your skin and feels fresh on application but maybe due to its alcohol content. It smells fresh and the scent is very subtle. I didn't think it lives up to its claim about 7-days hydrated skin.

6. Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in No.4 Pink Rose - I got this a long time ago, it's time to throw it away I guess. I never really like it, I don't like blush on me, I remember getting it because so many bloggers raved about this shade back in the day but me no likey.

7. Eau de Cologne Thé Vert -  This is my favorite perfume right now and probably will always be. It's smells so good and fresh. I love it so much and I'm already on my third consecutive bottle but I may get fed up of this soon.

8. Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Gel Wash - I like using this cleanser with my Clarisonic. It might not be the best idea because it contains salicylic acid, so this combination is really drying but whatever. I won't be repurchasing this one since I like the scent of the original daily cleanser better.

9. Olay Anti-Wrinkle Mature Skin Night Cream - I enjoy using this, it does not sting and feels really good once you apply it. But I don't think it's as hydrating as Cetaphil lotion. 

10. Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream - This is an acne treatment, it contains salicylic acid. I don't think it worked that great effectively on me though and for price you don't get that much product even though it is relatively cheap.

11. Avon Spectra Lash Mascara in brown black - This mascara is pretty good, I love the fact that it's brown mostly because it's does not look super bad when it smudges and it gives you a more natural look compared to black mascara.

12. Cosmopolitan Beauty Expert Eyebrow Styling Kit - This has been my staple brow product for a long time and it was basically the only brow product I've ever used excluding the Rimmel brow pens which I don't really like. As for the kit itself, I don't really recommend it because the only thing I've ever used is the dark brow powder, the other stuff I think are simply useless.

13. Top Budget Disques à Démaquiller - I've been using this brand for as long as I remember using makeup. It's so cheap and available in most 'supermarchés'.

Okay I'm off now, I need to get some stuff done like studying...and do my nails...

No comments:

Post a Comment