7 Apr 2014

♡ Tangle Teezer Compact Leopard Print Styler





I know this review is one long overdue. I got this last June, see my post here. I remember I regretted my purchase back then, now I'm like whatever. This brush does what it claims to do, it is compact and de-tangles your hair easily and almost pain free. Some hair would get stuck in between the bristles (??) naturally like with any other hair brushes. I still think this is leopard print is so ugly and this brush looks so cheap-ish toy-lookalike in real life. This brush is all plastic and I've no problem washing it with water and soap though water would remain inside and you have to shake that off. Other than that, I've nothing much more to say. Would I repurchase this if I lost it or recommend it to anyone? Hmm I don't know, maybe because it's annoying to brush my hair since my hair is dry and tangles easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment