23 Feb 2014

♡ Empties #1


I've really enjoyed 'empties' videos on youtube because I get to see what products people use and their opinion about them. So here is my first one :)

The two Nivea makeup remover is pretty good, the oil version works so well for eye makeup. If I didn't get Bioderma, I would have repurchased these two. I loved the Clearasil cleanser and toner which I repurchased. The Himalaya peel off mask is an essential in my skincare routine, it gets rid of all my dry flaky skin. For blemishes and pimples, I think Bio-oil helped fade my blemishes away and Quinoderm 10 helps with the painful acne. I love so much the Urban decay primer potion sample that I got the full size.

Two products in there I did not like were the Yves rocher toner which is too thick cream like and the Missha BB boomer primer does nothing for your makeup except makes you looks so much whiter. 

I would love to know what products you always repurchase :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment