110 g butter
100 g dark chocolate
50 g sugar
65 g self-raising flour
65 g almonds
50 g chocolate chopped (any chocolate)
1. Line your baking tin with aluminium foil or baking paper.
2. Melt the butter and the 100 g chocolate.
3. Transfer in a bowl and add sugar & eggs and whisk thoroughly.
4. Stir in flour and mix lightly with a spatula.
5. Add the chopped choco and almonds(crushed).
6. Bake in pre-heated oven at 180°C for 20 minutes or less. Check constantly after 5-10 min until the top is dry and your toothpick is dry..don't let in for too long.
The picture was for my 5th time baking this recipe but I had only milk chocolate. That's why it's light brown. I think it's better with dark chocolate anyway.