2 Jul 2012

♡ Geo Nudy Blue




I ordered these from geocolouredlenses.com and I got them two weeks after they shipped them. No problem with customer service at all.

Color: ★★★★★ - The color appears to be a pretty natural blue. It's noticeable enough I'd say. 

Comfort: ★★★★★ - They are really light, soft and comfortable just like regular lenses. I wore them for about 8-10 hours without any problems.

Enlargement: ★★★★★ - These are 14mm lens, but they do have some enlargement effect. It's perfect for me though I wonder how bigger ones would look on me.

Design: ★★★☆☆ - The design of these lens look somewhat reptile like, but not in a creepy way. It appears quite subtle & natural. You can see the halo effect when I look sideways. Up close, you can see that they are very pixelated and a bit weird.

Vision: ★★★★★ - Perfect vision, no blur at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment